Birth basics for couples
Includes the sessions:
- Supporting the birthing person during labour
- Packing your hospital bag
- Preparing your home for baby
- The first phase of labour
- The second and third phase of labour
- It's time to push!
- What to do when labour doesn't go as planned
- Doula care in pregnancy and postpartum
- Positive affirmations for pregnancy and labour
- The first 40 days postpartum
- Back labour: what is it and how can I prevent it?
- Strategies to relieve back labour during birth
- The best positions for labour
- Birthing the placenta in the third stage
- Acupressure for labour pain
Aidan Black-Allen, Sleep Coach & Doula
Dr. Danielle Watson, Naturopathic Doctor
Support your partner by learning how to be prepared for labour.