Feeding basics: prenatal prep and the first week
- Prenatal preparation for breastfeeding
- Choosing the right breast pump
- Feeding products that are best for your baby
- Hand expression for breastfeeding
- The first hour post-birth
- Feeding for day one and two
- Skin to skin's impact on feeding and development
- Pees and poops during the first week
- Baby poop: what's normal?
Caitlin Black Allen, Lactation Consultant, IBCLC
Julia Farquharson, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Feel prepared for newborn feeding and know what to expect for the first week post-birth.